Monday, December 12, 2011

Christmas cards

I love receiving Christmas cards each year. So much fun watching kids we know grow. I scrapbook so usually after the Christmas season is gone, I put them in our scrapbook so we can look back year after year at the cards. One idea I recently ran across that I think is worth mentioning... After you take the cards down, put them in a basket near the dinner table. Each night, pick out a card and pray for that family. We may do that this year. Ella enjoys anything like that.
Here is a pic of our cards on display. This is only the beginning of a slew of cards!

1 comment:

  1. That's a GREAT idea! :-) I don't think we'll be getting too many cards this year, but maybe just putting the names in a basket could be good too. :-) Oh, and I finally got my cards ordered...so be expecting one from us! :-)

    ReplyDelete