Wednesday, November 9, 2011

*loaded* potato recipe

I thought I would share a picture and a recipe of the potatoes we had this past weekend. I always cook my potatoes in the oven... Super easy. Just rinse the potatoes, sprinkle kosher salt on them and bake at 400 degrees for an hour (give or take depending on the size. Pierce with a fork to check for tenderness.) Tips - I put them directly on the rack. I don't wrap them in anything. Just straight to the oven. And your time may vary depending on whether you keep your potatoes refrigerated or room temperature.


The fixin's on the potato are:


Butter
Sour cream
Cheese dip (from our local restaurant)
Lettuce
Tomato
Chives
Salsa (also from restaurant)
Strips of grilled steak




Delcious is a total understatement, my friend...
















Dont'cha see Shep trying to dig in? One second later and that sweet little hand had a piece of steak in his hand... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment