Friday, November 4, 2011

Ultimatum

My husband gave me an ultimatum the other day... he said either post something on my blog or delete my blog. I said, well, I guess I'll delete it. Then he says, no... I don't want you to do that. I enjoy reading it. So really he was saying -- *Get to it*. Write something. Truth be told, I haven't been writing, not because I don't have time but because my computer has turned into a dinosaur. It literally took all of Shep's nap time back in er-- August-- when I wrote the last post. Something's going all wonky with my pictures when I try to upload them and I can't figure it out. My computer had (up until yesterday) 125gb of 150gb of storage space used. I *finally* got everything moved to our little external hard drive (I think that's what it's called) and so hopefully things will speed up now. So, it's not b/c I've been too busy that I haven't blogged... it's because I've been too impatient with this computer. I'd rather spend Shep's nap times doing more important things... like, you know, knitting, taking a bubble bath or enjoying a book on the porch. Pfff. Yeah right.

On a side note, our church is hosting Secret Church simulcast tonight. Should you be one of the 3 daily readers that read this (that's according to my Google Analytics ;)) please pray I stay awake... I'm SO not a night owl anymore. 6pm to 12pm tonight. Nothing but bible study!

1 comment:

  1. I used to be one of those daily readers....then I became a once or twice a week reader..perhaps I'll be a daily again? :-) I'll have to thank Scott. I enjoy reading your blog too!

    ReplyDelete