Thursday, May 20, 2010

Theology Thursday

I had all intentions of talking about total depravity this week for Theology Thursday. But it's not gonna happen. Because I didn't start preparing early enough, time got away from me. Add in a couple of bad days with Shep and there you have it. But, all is not lost! My brother in law has been talking for quite some time about the church he attends while he is working at the fire station. It's The Church at Brook Hills and David Platt is the pastor. Check out this video that details his new book Radical. It contrasts the American dream that we've been taught to pursue versus what the Bible says about what we should pursue.

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed this video very much! Of course it was very convicting. I always struggle with being too comfortable in my walk with Christ and not sacrificing enough for Him. I don't want to get to the end of my life and realize I missed the ball.
    I pray God would give all of us eyes to see His calling on our lives more clearly.
    Bless you!

    ReplyDelete