Thursday, November 7, 2013

Burlap wreath

Burlap is all the rage right now… I remember back in 2010, Ella and I went to the fabric store to buy some burlap to make a Christmas tree skirt. When I asked for burlap, the lady just looked at me with the strangest look and had no idea what I was talking about. Now, just a few years later, it's everywhere! You can buy it by the yard and even in rolls. I'm sure it was Pinterest that jumpstarted the trend of it… you can find hundreds of burlap crafts on Pinterest… including this one I just did. It's an easy peasy burlap wreath. You only need wire frame (I think mine is 24") 3 1/2 rolls of burlap ribbon Take the roll of ribbon and insert the end into the frame. Secure. Next, you just loop over and under, over and under until you complete the frame. You can make it as poofy as you like. All of my supplies were purchased at Hobby Lobby. (Never pay full price. Always buy on sale or use a coupon from their site).

No comments:

Post a Comment