Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Do you cricut?

I bought a cricut machine last year thinking I'd use it mainly for scrapbooking. Well, I've hardly used it for scrapbooking at all! I was on semi-bedrest for a week or so when I was pregnant with Shep and that's when I discovered VINYL with Cricut. O-H M-Y! I was in crafting heaven! I couldn't wait to try some of the vinyling techniques I had learned in blogland! So here is one of the first things I did. I bought this pig at Hobby Lobby (with a 40% off coupon, of course) and added the vinyl to this and voila!! Easy Peasy. I did buy Sure Cuts A Lot, which keeps me from buying all the cartridges used with the Cricut. With SCAL, you can cut out any font on your computer. That's what I did with the piggy bank. I used the Boingo font for the letter "A".


So, with my Cricut, I was able to turn a $5 piggy bank into a one of a kind gift. These make great gifts for baby showers!!



No comments:

Post a Comment