Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Theology Thursday

While looking through some archived folders on my computer, I came across this that Ella wrote a few years ago. She was five at the time. Only five, but speaking volumes. She's written several things about God but for whatever reason, this one has always been our favorite.



It says:
(added punctuation, etc. for accurate reading)
Thank you. In the heart God you are good. It's nice to be with you Lord. In the heart of you, you are glory. Bless yourself. You are good God. You can save people. You make people die when you want to.

Wow! Bless you all.
For I rejoiced greatly when the brothers came and testified to your truth, as indeed you are walking in truth. I have no greater joy than to hear that my children are walking in truth. 3 John 3,4 ESV)

No comments:

Post a Comment